Knightly Passions 0.10a. RELEASE!
We are pleased to present you with a new version of Knightly Passions. This update represents a transition to a world of new features in combat, in animation, and, of course, in the story. Let’s get straight to business!
Here is the full log of all the changes and innovations in this version of the game:
- New quest: A New World. The current 18+ scenes with the elf will now become available after completing this quest.
- New quest: The Herbalist’s Secrets. After this quest, search out Mirina in the field - she’ll thank you generously.
- New quest: The Stone Jungle. The arms trader will now give you new contracts for monster heads.
- New location in the poor district: the arms trader’s house.
- New location on the global map: the Glade of Death.
- New adult animated scene with Mirina (Live2D).
- New adult animated scene with the arms trader (Live2D).
- The game has been ported to the latest version of the Ren’Py engine (Version 7.5.3). This will make the game more stable on all platforms (especially on Android).
- Combat System 3.0. Let’s go over it all in sequence, from most to least significant. An auto-move button has been added in combat that allows the player to click a single time on a skill card to use it (no additional clicking to select the card’s target, which significantly speeds up battles). While in this mode, attack cards will automatically target the first eligible enemy, while defense and healing cards will target the player. Additionally, in this mode, cards no longer disappear and animations are much faster. We’ve also changed the exterior design of the combat system. We’ve started implementing new cards that you’ll see in the next updates. You can now swap between weapons in combat (bow/sword). You can now end your turn by hitting the space bar if you use a keyboard.
- Updated the design of the arm wrestling starting screen.
- Added new enemies in the forest (bears) and in the cave (dire bats, goblin archers, and goblin shamans).
- New skill: “Vampirism.” This skill allows enemies to deal damage while also regaining health.
- New skill: “Rage.” This skill triggers if you make an enemy angry. In this mode, enemies will deal more damage than normal.
- New skill: “Iron Fur.” When an enemy uses this skill, they receive armor that can carry over to the next turn if you don’t break through it.
- New skill: “Steel Claws.” An enemy using this skill can bypass armor the player acquires during combat, dealing damage directly to the player’s health.
- Updated the item system. Armor, weapons, and certain quest items now have their own rarity levels. In the future, we’ll expand the current list of item rarity.
- Combat balance has been completely reworked. The player now has 500 HP instead of 100 HP. The health and attack of all enemies have also grown several times larger.
- Wounds heal when you sleep. Six hours of sleep in the tavern now restores 50 HP.
- Made some textual revisions to Quests 2, 8, and 15.
- Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
- And much more!
Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.
We want to thank everyone who’s helped us create this new update for the game. Thank you, friends! You send us bug reports in our Discord channel, in comments on posts, and in private messages; you suggest amazing ideas, many of which we’ve now implemented in the game; you support our work in every way, emotionally and financially. Your support has been and continues to be nothing short of incredible!
Thank you all so very much!
Get Knightly Passions [0.10c version] (Adult Game) 18+
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
When can I play the new update if I bought it at a discount a while back for $5?
Unfortunately the way ITCH works you won't be able to download the current version until the game drops back to a discounted $5 or it goes free. There are a lot games on here that have increased in price that I can no longer download. Don't think that chipping in the other 5 will fix it either. I don't blame the creators for raising their prices with inflation and quality going up too, ITCH is just not set up to handle price increases. For now you either wait for the games to become complete or many games are on Steam.